Benirras Crepusculo - Ibiza Minimal Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Benirras Crepusculo Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to Benirras Beach, Ibiza.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Need a specific colour? Just email us and we'll always do our best to accommodate.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over.
A Balearic sunset meeting point since the early 1960s when hippies would gather with their drums to celebrate the August full moon. In 1991, a mass gathering at the beach to protest against the Gulf War became known as ‘The Day of the Drums’ which was marked annually. Sunday is now the biggest day when the masses join forces at the far end of the beach to play from day into night to the beat of the sun.