Space Terrace Magica - Ibiza Minimal Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Space Terrace Magica Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to the much missed Terrace at Space, Ibiza. Where the engines of the planes soared above us and the industrial fans cooled us from the sides.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Need a specific colour? Just email us and we'll always do our best to accommodate.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over.
Pepe Roselló takes over Space Ibiza in Playa d’en Bossa in 1989. Spanish law stated clubs must close for two hours a day. Perfect. 1991 the outside Full Moon Terrace Bar became The Terrace Bar which became The Terrace. Daytime sessions had begun.There are an infinite number of memories to be taken from Space. One, the industrial fans which propelled the crowd from day into night.
*Text around the fan says "Happy People in the Morning - Space Ibiza 1989-2016" Referring to an old strap line from the club back in the day along with the timeline of those legendary 27 years.