Cafe Del Mar - Ibiza Minimal Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Cafe del Mar Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to the legendary sunset hub, Cafe del Mar, Ibiza with the setting sun reflecting in the windows above.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Text on print
Café del Mar opened on 20th June 1980. Perfectly facing the setting sun and designed by the renowned Catalán architect, Lluis Güell.
The aim was for people to enjoy a drink in a natural environment with a soundtrack of that special sunset moment. The ritual had begun.
In 1990 José Padilla became resident DJ. Forging his own unmistakable sound to the setting sun, he defined the true essence of Balearic music.