Dalt Vila Dia - Ibiza Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Dalt Vila Dia Ibiza Art Print
- Dalt Vila Dia, Ibiza art print. A tribute to the iconic Dalt Vila settlement in its true colours by day.
- Deluxe giclée print on beautiful Hahnemühle Photo Rag® 308 paper. A fine and smooth matt surface with stunning, sharp print quality and a vibrant depth of colour.
- 9 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email email@example.com for more details.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Like so many from our part of the world, San Antonio was the base for our first few visits to Ibiza. Said to be a crucial gateway on the voyage to Ibizan discovery, it was from here that we ventured further and further afield every year. Part of this journey involved the obligatory eye popping trip to Privilege which would involve our first memorable vision of Dalt Vila.
It was a Tuesday morning and we were in the sweaty midst of a Manumission's final frontier. The main room was reduced to a scattering of people trying to find friends, shoes and minds so the pockets of remaining energy were now pushing through in the Coco Loco and back room. It was from the iconic windows of the back room that the vision occurred at sunrise. A crystal clear morning with the rays of the rising sun illuminating this ancient settlement rising high in all its glory in the distance and at the same time engulfing each and every person on the dance floor in its warm orange glow.
A moment. And now every time we catch a glimpse of Dalt Vila in our eyeline, we are stopped in our tracks yet again. At the airport, on the bus, in the car, at the port, at Talamanca. As the voyage of discovery continued over the years, we explored the hidden depths of its history, became lost in its cobbled streets, dined in the restaurants and drank in the bars. 20 years ago, we bought a small clay tile portraying Dalt Vila as one of our first island souvenirs. It has sat on our desk every day since and now we have created our own vision to share with you. Full circle.