Es Cubells Vista - Ibiza Minimal Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Es Cubells Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to the village and church of Es Cubells, Ibiza.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Text on print:
One of the smallest villages on the island with stunning coastal views, 1,000 inhabitants, two restaurants, and one iconic church.
Originally a chapel, it was founded in 1864 by a Carmelite Monk; Francesc Palau, who also spent long periods of his life as a hermit on Es Vedrà.
It was destroyed in the Spanish Civil War and rebuilt in 1957 by the Bishop of Ibiza, retaining the traditional aesthetic of the island.