Santa Eulalia - Ibiza Minimal Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Santa Eulalia Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to Santa Eulalia Ibiza and its incredible church, Puig de Missa.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Text on print
A crucial town for The Phoenicians, Romans and Moors with a focus on agriculture, irrigation, shipping, oil pressing and riverside mills.
The first church, built next to the river, was destroyed in one of many pirate attacks on the island’s coasts right up until the 17th century.
Puig de Missa (Hill of Mass) was later built on higher ground, a fortress for dwellers to take refuge. Today, an icon of this beautiful town.