Sunset Ritual - Ibiza Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Sunset Ritual Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to the nightly sunset ritual which originated at Sunset Strip, San Antonio, Ibiza.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Need a specific colour? Just email us and we'll always do our best to accommodate.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Text on print
Café del Mar opened on 20th June 1980. Perfectly facing the setting sun and designed by Catalán architect, Lluis Güell.
The aim; to enjoy a drink in a natural environment with a soundtrack of that special sunset moment. The ritual had begun.
The meeting point of Caló des Moro expanded as Café Mambo opened in 1994, Savannah 1997, Mint Lounge 2010 and more along the coast