Cafe Del Mar Dia - Shades of Ibiza Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Cafe del Mar - Shades of Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print of Cafe del Mar, Ibiza. A print in tribute to the iconic Ibizan institution where José Padilla forged his own unmistakable sound to the setting sun, defining the true essence of Balearic music. Part of our Shades of Ibiza print collection in lush, muted and alternative colour tones. The Balearic palette reimagined.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper.
- 10 standard sizes to choose from.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom.
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over.
We don't show the cafe... We don't show the setting sun... But for anyone that has experienced an evening here, just a glance of the building that towers above and the electrifying sky powered by the sunset is enough to transport you to those balmy Balearic nights.
Café del Mar opened on 20th June 1980. Perfectly facing the setting sun and designed by the renowned Catalán architect, Lluis Güell.
The aim was for people to enjoy a drink in a natural environment with a soundtrack of that special sunset moment. The ritual had begun.
In 1990 José Padilla became resident DJ. Forging his own unmistakable sound to the setting sun, he defined the true essence of Balearic music.