Es Vedra Fuerza - Ibiza Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Es Vedra Ibiza Art Print
- Es Vedra Fuerza Ibiza art print. Fuerza means force. Feel the magnetic force from this iconic rock of Es Vedra.
- Deluxe giclée print on beautiful Hahnemühle Photo Rag® 308 paper. A fine and smooth matt surface with stunning, sharp print quality and a vibrant depth of colour.
- 9 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email email@example.com for more details.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Es Vedra - Magnetic Spirit
Winding down the undulating twisty road from San Josep to the bay of Cala d'Hort with your sweat ridden hands gripping the steering wheel just enough to leave your fingerprints on the thing forever rendering the car hire deposit null and void, the sight of the extraordinary, rugged twin peak rock formation of Es Vedra emerging in the distance never fails to take the breath away. For each split second you could dare take your eyes off the road and from whatever angle you take in its beauty, it is a mesmerizing sight.
But with it comes a history of legend and folklore that is equally as mesmerizing. For us it has been an incredibly special place from the early years of exploring the island as a couple and now as a family enjoying long days on the beach before heading to one of the surrounding restaurants for lunch, ignoring your fellow diners intermittently and staring out to sea to get another look. And for this reason it was the first element of Ibiza we wanted to document in our collection.
Designed by us and made in the UK, this print features aspects of this natural wonder that have charmed us from the very beginning. The mystifying magnetic powers, the seemingly nonchalant former resident goats, the countless UFO sightings to name but a few and who knows what enchantment happens beneath the sea? We can only imagine the fish and mermaids are as fascinated as we are. Centre stage as always is Es Vedra itself, standing proudly and forcefully above the Mediterranean Sea creating an ethereal and magical atmosphere whatever the weather and it's magnetic spirit pulling us back time and time again.