Ibiza - White Isle - Black and White Print
This variant is currently sold out
Ibiza - Black & White Print
- Monochrome style black and white Ibiza art print in tribute to the island of Ibiza.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
The island was discovered by The Carthaginians in 654 BC, naming it Ibossim. The Greeks arrived, naming Ibiza & Formentera, the Pitiusas.
The salt flats of Salinas were built by the Carthaginians and from there they began trading salt, also know as white gold, all around the world.
As well as the salt flats, the fincas, churches and fine sandy beaches all combine to make up the white heritage of La Isla Blanca.