Portinatx - Ibiza Minimal Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
Portinatx Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to Portinatx & the Moscarter lighthouse.
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Need a specific colour? Just email us and we'll always do our best to accommodate.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
King Alfonso XIII came ashore in this former fishing village in 1929 during naval operations. It became known as Portinatx des Rei (royal).
Three fine, sandy beaches are part of the coastline; S’Arenal Gros, S’Arenal Petit, and Playa Porto - home of the Moscarter lighthouse.
Designed by Fernando Moscardó and Rafael Soler, it became operational in 1978 and is the tallest lighthouse in the Balearic Islands.