The White Isle - Ibiza Art Print
This variant is currently sold out
The White Isle Ibiza Art Print
- Minimal style art print in tribute to La Isla Blanca, Ibiza
- Printed on premium grade 210gsm matt paper
- 10 standard sizes to choose from. Bespoke sizes also available on request. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Need a specific colour? Just email us and we'll always do our best to accommodate.
- For suitable frame options and FAQs click here
- Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
- Printed to order. Please allow 2-3 working days for printing before we send it on its way.
Shipping via 'Royal Mail Signed For' service:
UK £4.95 / EU £9.95 / Rest of world £14.95
Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Text on print
Discovered by The Carthaginians in 654 BC, naming it Ibossim. The Greeks arrived, naming Ibiza & Formentera, the Pitiusas.
The salt flats of Salinas were built by the Carthaginians and they began trading salt aka white gold around the world from the island.
As well as the salt flats, the bright white fincas, churches and fine sandy beaches all make up the white heritage of La Isla Blanca.